Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Oh messhugganah

Coming down with the flu. I feel like poop. I feel much better than before though, when I was feeling like jello. Ironic how I feel better when I feel like poop rather than feeling like jello. I think I'd rather actually be jello than actually be poop.

Word of the day
------------------------------
Messhugganah

Lyric of the day
------------------------------
id climb up to you on the mountain,
they led you to drink from their fountain,
spouting lies,
and id slay the horrible beast they commissioned,
to steer me away from my mission to your eyes,
and i'd stand there like a soldier with my foot upon his chest,
with my grin spread and my arms out in my bloodstained sundays best,

A Walk Through Hell - Say Anything

Random Thoughts Running through my head
-------------------------------------------------------
Where's my drink? Ahhhh. How the hell did I spill? I don't know why I love watching football movies, but I do. Funny how I'm watching a football movie right next to my golf clubs. There's a full vitamin water right next to me. Dwayne Johnson is fucking huge. Yay! they're going to show Castaway! This know1ing movie looks pretty cool. My hair is NOT colored. Out of sight!



That shall conclude today's epislowed.

No comments:

Post a Comment